Described below are the rules and regulations of any individual / organization requesting a hold is
obligated to observe. It is the responsibility of the party requesting the hold date to read and
implement the items as outlined below. Please sign and return for a hold to be executed.
EVENT HOLD AND CONTRACTING POLICIES
1. A hold may be requested for a certain date if the date is available.
2. If a hold is granted, it will only be valid for a maximum of 60 days unless a longer period is
approved in writing by the Expo Square President / CEO. Prior to the expiration of the hold
period set forth below; it is the responsibility of the party who requested the hold to contact Expo
Square and enter into a contract or the hold will be released.
3. A hold is only a reservation. At no time does a hold obligate either Expo Square or the party
who placed the hold. A hold may be cancelled by either party at any time, for any reason, prior
to a contract being executed.
4. At Expo Square’s discretion, party may be required to complete an application for facilities
5. Until a contract is signed by both parties, NO Promotions of the scheduled event or soliciting of
exhibitors is permitted by the prospective lessee. Violation of this rule may jeopardize the
issuing of a contract and/or the hold will be released. Any expenditure or other arrangements
made prior to signing a contract with Expo Square is at the risk of the party making such
6. IMPORTANT: Until a contract is signed by the Expo Square President/CEO, Expo Square
reserves the absolute right to cancel or change hold dates at its discretion. Expo Square
reserves the right to refuse to rent the facilities to anyone for any lawful reasons it may deem
7. Prospective lessees will be permitted no more than 4 holds at one time, per calendar year.
8. No more than 4 similar events can be contracted by one party, per calendar year.
9. No one employed by Expo Square is authorized to verbally alter or amend this policy in any
manner. Only written modifications can be m