You are required to adhere to the following policies at Expo Square:
- No Outside Food or Beverage.
- Only Service Animals will be permitted.
- By entering Expo Square, your image may be captured through photography and/or video, which could be utilized for promotional purposes.
- All guests are subject to search.
- Drones and any unmanned aerial vehicles are not permitted.
Promotion/Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Your participation in Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority’s Giveaway (“The Giveaway” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of the Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of all affiliates of Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority (“TCPFA”).
- Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to The Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide TCPFA or a third party with proof of age and/or identity.
- The Giveaway shall take place on the date specified by the TCPFA entities affiliate.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that TCPFA deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize.
- Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. One winner will be selected at random among all eligible entries.
- TCPFA shall notify the winner of the winning via email within fourteen (14) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within thirty (30) days of TCPFA's receipt of the details of the winner; required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.
- The Promotional Prize may be picked up by The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided TCPFA with a valid mailing address and proof of identity. Pick-up Location: Expo Square Administration Office, 4145 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK 74114.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within forty-eight (48) hours, to the email notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and TCPFA shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- TCPFA's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that TCPFA may contact you.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
- By entering The Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern The Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.
- By entering The Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless TCPFA, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
- TCPFA reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- TCPFA reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgment, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- TCPFA reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.
- These Terms and Conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Tulsa and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tulsa.
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- Giveaway open to US only, unless otherwise noted.
- Winner may not be a current employee of TCPFA.
- TCPFA is not responsible for misdirected email or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority is not responsible for any damage to any participant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. The Blogs are not responsible for typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
- Tulsa County Public Facilities Authority and sponsor reserves the right to obtain names and email addresses from the entry form, as well as the right to publicize the winner’s names and likenesses harvested.
- You understand your email may be used to send you promotional emails.
Social Media Policies
Hey Expo Fans! Expo Square supports the use of social media technologies to increase member engagement, build community and improve access to information, resulting in greater value to our members in the public. We are glad to have you on our fan page and we encourage you to leave comments, photos, videos and links. In order to keep the page fun and lively, we ask that you respect the rules of each social media site as well as our policies below. Any content that conflicts with these policies will be removed at our sole discretion and fans that repeatedly violate the policies will be denied participation on this page. Expo Square Social Media Policies:
- We appreciate your involvement and welcome varying points of view appropriate for publication on a social media platform, relevant to the discussion and respectful of others in the community. We accept constructive criticism, but please do so in a polite and constructive manner; remember this site is a Fan page. If you have major or lengthy criticisms or concerns, please contact Expo Square's Administrative Office.
- Although we may remove inappropriate material, we are not obligated to do so. Understand you are personally responsible for the material you post. What you publish will be widely accessible for some time and in some cases, indefinitely.
- Material deemed to be – unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, slanderous, damaging, offensive, explicit or embarrassing to another person or entity will be blocked or deleted at our sole discretion.
- Private information belonging to any other individual or entity including but not limited to phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, date of birth or physical residence addresses, will also be removed.
- Expo Square is a family oriented entity. The following posts will not be allowed – posts which contain profanity or inappropriate content meant to intimidate or harass an individual or group, “SPAM”, chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements and business solicitations of any type. If you have items you would like to present to Expo Square, please contact the Administrative Office.
- If something posted seems factually questionable, it may be deleted to avoid any negative repercussions. We work hard to provide truthful and factual communication in all our posts and we ask you do the same. All posts by page administrators will appear next to the official page icon.
- Make sure you have the right to use material before publishing. Always give proper credit for other’s work.
Our goal is to share with the community information about our event and we encourage your feedback; not sales pitches and business advertisements. We pledge to be open to valued members of our community about how we manage our social media channels. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (918) 744-1113.
Please note: This policy is subject to change. Expo Square reserves the right to add or modify the current policy and to remove or block content and individuals that do not comply with these policies or that we judge, in our sole discretion, to be obscene, libelous or rude. We do not edit posts; if your posts appear in one of our social media channels, they are your words.
All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Expo Square, its employees or affiliates. Expo Square does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or product claim made here and is not responsible for any fan content on this site. Also, Expo Square does not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.
By posting to our online community, you give Expo Square the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission in any format or medium at any time. You are also attesting that you have the right to use the posted content, including permission from anyone pictured in photography, video or song that you post.