- Specific site locations cannot be guaranteed and are finalized upon arrival; campers will be located at the discretion of the RV Park Office.
- Check-In: 12pm; Check-Out: 11am; Quiet Time: 10pm – 7am
- Guests must check out at the RV Park Office upon departure.
- Exceeding Check-Out times without notifying the RV Park Office in advance may result in additional fees.
- Speed Limit: 10mph
- Balance is due upon arrival; fees applied to late payments.
PROHIBITED AT EXPO SQUARE
If security is required, please call (918) 271-0496.
- Trash Pickup Fee: $25; Please place all trash in dumpsters upon checkout. A fee will be charged if trash is left behind.
- $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a reservation Remaining balance is due upon arrival.
NSBA Deposit fee is $200.00.
- ODOT Fee: $25.00; If balance is not paid within 24 hours of arrival, a cement barrier will be placed for non-payment.
- Late Check Out: $30.00, 11am - 5pm; $50.00 after 5pm.
- Adapter Deposit: $40.00; equipment must be returned to receive full refund.
- Forms of Payment: Cash or Credit Card (Checks not accepted).
- If the temperature falls below 32° F, water will be turned off in Lots 3W and 4. Tanks will need to be filled and/or use our facilities in the RV Park.
- Laundry - Fees Apply. Please DO NOT leave laundry unattended.
- Livestock items may be laundered at the Super Duty Barn only.
- WIFI - available in buildings and barns only
- Dog Run
- Grounds Patrol
- Window Tags and Car Passes must be displayed at all times.
- Units must park behind the yellow line and between the white lines, this includes stairs, slide-outs, tow trucks, and cars. Do not park in empty RV sites.
- Livestock Trailers are allowed in designated locations only.
- No Parking Zones Include streets, fire lanes, empty RV spaces, along fencing or on the grass. Vehicles parked in prohibited spaces will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets may not be left unsupervised outside your unit, ie. fences, crates or tied.
- Livestock prohibited in the RV Park.
- Please dispose of pet waste in the provided receptacles. Please pick up after your dogs.
Guests use the facilities and amenities at their own risk. Expo Square is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather or catastrophic events. If you would like to report any damage, please visit the RV Park Office and fill out an incident report before leaving the property. Expo Square reserves the right to refuse service and evict anyone violating the rules, creating a disturbance or destroying property.