- Check-In: 12pm; Check-Out: 11am; Quiet Time: 10pm – 7am
- Speed Limit: 10mph
- Exceeding Check-Out times without notifying the RV Park Office in advance may result in additional fees.
- Balance is due upon arrival; fees applied to late payments.
- Waste water must go into the sewer; no dumping waste water of any type.
- Fires are prohibited for any purpose other than grilling.
- Operating a generator while in the RV Park is prohibited.
- Excessive use of alcohol or any drug use is prohibited on Expo Square property.
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Individuals operating a motorized vehicle on Expo Square property must have a valid driver’s license.
- Specified site locations cannot be guaranteed and are final upon arrival; campers will be located at the discretion of the RV Park Office.
- Dry camping is prohibited on the fairgrounds other than designated areas in the RV Park; check with RV Park Office.
- Check out at the RV Park Office as you depart.
- Parking in streets, fire lanes and empty RV spaces is prohibited; violators will be towed at owner's expense.
- When backing into a site, please check for obstacles behind and around you.
- Verify you are BEHIND the yellow line at the front of the site and between the white lines; includes stairs and slide outs.
- There is NO PARKING along any of the fence lines, rows or on the grass.
- Sites are designed for living quarter units; livestock trailers must remain within designated areas.
- If tow trucks or cars do not fit within the designated site, they will need to be moved to the appropriate parking area.
- Window tags / car passes must be displayed at all times; documentation provided by RV Park Office.
- All pets must be kept on a leash throughout grounds.
- Please pick-up and dispose of all droppings left by your pet.
- Pets should not be placed in fences, crates or tied up unless owner is present.
- Livestock is prohibited in the RV Park.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Smoking is prohibited in all Expo Square facilities.
- Cleanliness is important to us, if facilities are in need of attention, please notify the RV Park Office.
- Sites are required to be neat, clean and free of debris in order to refunded full security deposit of $25.
- Laundry: located next to the RV Park Office
- During extreme winter weather temperatures water will be turned off. Once temperatures are above freezing water will be turned on.
- Utilize the Super Duty Barn laundry facilities to wash all livestock related items.
- Dog Run: located next to playground
- Vehicle washing is prohibited unless approved by management; additional fees apply.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity is available in specified locations; stronger connectivity is available for purchase.
*Solicitation, sales or literature distribution is prohibited unless prior approval is provided by Expo Square Administration.
Guest use the facilities and amenities at their own risk. Expo Square is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or catastrophic events. If you would like to report any damage, please visit the RV Park Office and fill out an incident report before leaving the property. Expo Square reserves the right to refuse service and evict anyone violating the rules, creating a disturbance or destroying property.