- Check-In: 12pm; Check-Out: 11am; Quiet Time: 10pm – 7am
- Speed Limit: 10mph
- Exceeding Check-Out times without notifying the RV Park Office in advance may result in additional fees.
- Balance is due upon arrival; fees applied to late payments.
- Waste water must go into the sewer; no dumping waste water of any type.
- Fires are prohibited for any purpose other than grilling.
- Operating a generator while in the RV Park is prohibited.
- Excessive use of alcohol or any drug use is prohibited on Expo Square property.
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Individuals operating a motorized vehicle on Expo Square property must have a valid driver’s license.
- Specified site locations cannot be guaranteed and are final upon arrival; campers will be located at the discretion of the RV Park Office.
- Dry camping is prohibited on the fairgrounds other than designated areas in the RV Park.
- Check out at the RV Park Office as you depart.
- Dry camping is prohibited on the fairgrounds other than designated areas in the RV Park; check with RV Park Office.
- Parking in streets, fire lanes and empty RV spaces is prohibited; violators will be towed at owner's expense.
- When backing into a site, please check for obstacles behind and around you.
- Verify you are BEHIND the yellow line at the front of the site and between the white lines; includes stairs and slide outs.
- There is NO PARKING along any of the fence lines, rows or on the grass.
- Sites are designed for living quarter units; livestock trailers must remain within designated areas.
- If tow trucks or cars do not fit within the designated site, they will need to be moved to the appropriate parking area.
- Window Tags must be displayed in window of unit; documentation provided by RV Park Office.
- Car Pass must be displayed in your vehicle at all times; documentation provided by RV Park Office.
- All pets must be kept on a leash throughout grounds.
- Please pick-up and dispose of all droppings left by your pet.
- Pets should not be placed in fences, crates or tied up unless owner is present.
- Pets may be left in your unit as long as they do not disturb other guests.
- Livestock is prohibited in the RV Park.
- Upon arrival, please notify the RV Park of all pets within living quarters.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Smoking is prohibited in all Expo Square facilities.
- Cleanliness is important to us, if facilities are in need of attention, please notify the RV Park Office.
- Laundry: located next to the RV Park Office
- Utilize the Super Duty Barn laundry facilities to wash all livestock related items.
- Dog Run: located next to playground
- Power Washing Services: services are requested at the RV Park Office
- Vehicle washing is prohibited unless approved by management; additional fees apply.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity is available in specified locations; stronger connectivity is available for purchase.
*Solicitation, sales or literature distribution is prohibited unless prior approval is provided by Expo Square Administration. Expo Square reserves the right to refuse service and evict anyone violating the rules, creating a disturbance or destroying property. Expo Square is not responsible for fire, theft, injury or loss of personal property.