Job Title: IT Event Support (PT)
Position Type: Part-time
Event Support - Maintain in-house technology and IT assets. This includes setup, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading all Expo event equipment, while insuring its optimal performance in a real-time environment.
Staff Support – Interface directly with other staff members to support technologies needs for the business. Must work successfully with team members to resolved issues in a timely manner.
Strong oral and written skills required. The ability to adapt to new situations, learn new applications in minimal time and remain flexible is a daily requirement. The applicant must be able to work together with staff and event personnel to troubleshoot problems in a real-time environment, as well as be self-directed and able to accomplish tasks without supervision.
Preferred Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent required. A+ certification or similar training. 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Must be willing to work with a team and take responsibilities when requested
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and create resolutions.
- Network and audio cabling proficiency is a plus.
- The ability to lift up to 50-pound equipment items.
- The ability to walk and climb stairs
- Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled areas when necessary